Jun 20, 2012

WWW Wednesday #19




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? The Hungry 2: The Wrath of God by Steven W. Booth, Harry Shannon. OMG I am seriously loving this book, HUGE girl crush on Penny Miller, READ THIS SERIES!









What did you recently finish reading? Caterpillar by Kate Oliver. I read this book as part of a book tour, whshouldstops here @ Step Into Fiction on Friday, the 22nd, and I was blown away but this story! Check for my review + a giveaway Friday!








What do you think you'll read next? Stealing Fate by Berinn Rae. This is a novella so I should read this fast so I can get my review out before it comes out :) Looking forward to this!





4 comments:

  1. Caterpillar looks so interesting!


    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/to-play-along-just-answer-following.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of the Caterpillar today. I'm going to have to check it out.

    Hope you enjoy these books.

    My WWW.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all!
    You can find my WWW post here http://www.peekabook.it/2012/06/www-wednesdays-june-20.html

    Happy reading! :)

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some great reading. Hope to check some of these out at some point. Thanks for sharing. Here's my WWW: http://kmbookmarks.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/www-wednesdays-3/

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...