Jun 6, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #17




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Here are my answers:

What are you currently reading? The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Córdova. Another mermaid book! I've heard good things about this and I'm excited to meet the author tonight at Books of Wonder!









What did you recently finish reading? Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. This book was amazing, my review will be up shortly.









What do you think you'll read next? Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I can't review this until August but I'm OK with that. I just need more Daemon so I'm going to read it next, write my review, save it and enjoy some drooling!



4 comments:

  1. Mermaids seem to be the new up and coming thing, like vampires and werewolves.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know! I'm not sure how I feel about the whole mermaid fad quite yet. I'll give a few more a go...

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of any of your books. But the covers are intriguing, I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just be careful because Onyx, if you decide to read that, is a second book in a series! Make sure to read Obsidian first! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...