Oct 1, 2012

Mailbox Mondays #18



Mailbox Mondays was originated by Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. This month it is currently hosted at Marcia @ A Girl & Her Books. You can check out all the blogs it'll be hosted at for the rest of 2012 here!





Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

This book has been on my to read list for a very long time. With the movie coming out soon, I knew I need to finally pick up this book. I would love to have this read in time for me to watch the movie.

Wildefire by Karsten Knight

A good friend of mine recently read this book. She raved about it. Recently I met the author at a book signing. I'm hoping to read this book sometime in October.

Eve by Anna Carey

The dystopian genre is probably my current favorite book genre. In the past 2 years, I've read more dystopian books than any other. I've heard good things about Eve, and I'm glad I picked it up.
Outpost by Ann Augirre 

I read Enclave about 2 months ago. While it wasn't one of my favorite recent reads, I did enjoy it enough to want to keep reading the series.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...