Dec 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #41

 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!








"She had never seen him before, but somehow he looked familiar; he felt familiar, like she had always known him, always hated him, and that sudden sensation plucked the words from her tongue." - Always Me by Kelly Riad.  (Kindle Locations 89-90).




6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I am intrigued! Not sure I have heard of this one before but it sounds good! :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out.

    I found your blog through TT. I now follow you. :)

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds intriguing, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting to feel a familiar hatred! Check out my TT @ This Is How It's Supposed To Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your brief teaser. It sounds like a book I'd love to read. Speaking of books I'd love to read: Gravity by Melissa West definitely has me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, wonder where she knows him from, great teaser. Will have to check it out and find out. Please come by and check out My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...